8MILELAKE Garage Car Door Bumper Guards 4 Pack High Density Door Bumper & Edge Protector by 8MILELAKE at Daily News Detroit. MPN: Garage Wall Protector. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Application: Suitable for Painted, Concrete & Brick & Breeze Block Walls Our Car Door Edge Guards are Suitable Indoors & Outdoors Use each strip in 4
Product Description & Reviews
Suitable for Painted, Concrete & Brick & Breeze Block Walls
Our Car Door Edge Guards are Suitable Indoors & Outdoors
Use each strip in 4 different places on walls to protect each of the doors
Use all strips in a continuous line if you only need protection on one side
Use all 4 strips arranged together at the far end of the garage to protect your bumpers
Use on low ceilings to protect boot/hatchback doors Manufactured from highest quality water and weather resistant foam.
Supplied in Packs of 4 Sheets Measuring 30cm x 9.5cm x 3cm Each - Can Be Easily Cut to Shape & Size
4 x Garage Car Door Bumper Guards
Features & Highlights
- This Bump & Damage Protective Foam is designed to prevent these frustrating chips and dents.
- Supplied as a pack of 4 self-adhesive strips, each measuring 30cm x 9.5cm x 3cm, it offers the flexibility to use the foam as desired.
- High Density Self Adhesive 3cm Thick Foam for Effective Protection Against Scratches, Dents and Bumps - Simply Attach to any Wall to Prevent Damage to Vehicle Door Edges & Bumpers
- Adhesive Ensures Foam Strips Stay in Place Regardless of the Surface They Are Attached To
- Suitable for Painted, Concrete & Brick & Breeze Block Walls
Garage Wall Guards
Garage Wall Protector
Garage Wall Protector
3.15 x 1.57 x 5.91 inches
5.43 x 4.25 x 12.01 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 8MILELAKE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Garage Wall Protector
mpn: XMYP0001, ean: 0745302268238,
How to use? 1.Clean and dry the wall surface and remove any particles on it. 2.Peel approximate 4"adhesive cover from one side and apply the protector on the wall. 3.Slowly peel the rest of the adhesive cover and apply the protector on the wall at th...