ABN Bush, Bearing, Seal Driver 50-Piece Set with Carrying Case – 18-65mm & 74mm Metric Discs, Shaft, Allen Key, Screw
Free Shipping Included! ABN Bush, Bearing, Seal Driver 50-Piece Set with Carrying Case – 18-65mm & 74mm Metric Discs, Shaft, Allen Key, Screw by ABN at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 3815. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you use a hydraulic press or need to remove or install bushings that are flush with the housing, use the ABN Bush, Bearing, & Seal Driver 50-Piece
Product Description & Reviews
If you use a hydraulic press or need to remove or install bushings that are flush with the housing, use the ABN Bush, Bearing, & Seal Driver 50-Piece Set with Carrying Case - 18-65mm & 74mm Metric Discs, Shaft, Allen Key, Screw. This kit allows you to make up any size seal or bearing driver you will need. All discs are connected with a 12mm shaft and screw which quickly connects to an 180mm (7.5") handle and 40mm (1.6") screw. The extra-long handle keeps your hands a safe distance away from the work to prevent accidents and injuries. To use this set, simply select the required size for your application, assemble the driver tool, and turn the disc over to drive seals. This kit makes it easy to insert or replace wheel bearing races and seals without damaging the race or axle housing. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Highlights
- Practical: The ABN Bush, Bearing, & Seal Driver 50-Piece Set with Carrying Case - 18-65mm & 74mm Metric Discs, Shaft, Allen Key, Screw can remove or install bushings that are flush with the housing and allows you to build your own custom bushing driver so you always have the right size for the job
- Versatile: Suitable for mounting of bearings, bushings, sealing rings, and rubber (even for use with hydraulic presses); Impact-resistance allows use with a hammer; All 50 pieces are interchangeable with each other - you get 2,450 different size variations
- Specifications: Universal for any vehicle with bearings or seals; Steel construction with black powder coated finish to prevent rust and corrosion; For impact use with hammer; 18mm-65mm (0.7"-2.6") discs have a 12.2mm (0.5") height and bore diameter while 79mm (3.1") disc has a 12.2mm (0.5") diameter and 15.2mm (0.6") height; 220mm (8.7") long knurled handled shaft with a 12mm bore diameter
- Easy Storage: Heavy-duty 31.8cm x 24.1cm x 9.5cm (12.5" x 9.5" x 3.75") plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick organization; Each disc is identified with etched numbers indicating size
- Contents: Package includes (48) discs from 18mm to 65 (1mm graduation) + (1) 74mm disc + (1) grip handle/shaft + (1) 3mm Allen key + (1) screw + (1) storage case
9.75 x 3.75 x 13 inches
10.31 x 4.61 x 13.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ABN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AD8886, ean: 0740931678243,
No need to take the trouble to find a socket that close to the size of your bearings any more. With this kit at hand, you will just need to select the required sizes and then assemble your drivel tool, thus to get the job done promptly, efficiently a...
By CBM Motorsports
Don't be fooled by more expensive alignment tools. Ours are made to very tight tolerances and get the same job done for half the price. This is a must for people replacing the front or real main seal in a GM LS Series engine. Will work on all LS ser...
mpn: 95978, ean: 0758353365900,
As many technicians know, automotive electrical terminal blocks are designed to hold wires amid the bumps and vibrations experienced in modern cars and trucks and not let go or loosen so when it comes time to replace or repair those terminals or wire...
mpn: 648612, ean: 0028907230313,
Powerbuilt by Alltrade Tools LLC is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of tools and shop equipment. Founded in 1979, the Long Beach, California based firm is privately held, with global manufacturing and sales facilities servi...