ABN Hand Held Brake Bleeder 15pc Kit BMC Universal Vacuum Pump & Brake Bleeding Tester Set Auto Service & Food Canning by ABN at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 7305. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Skip the auto shop and do your own brake services with the ABN Universal 2 in 1 Vacuum Pump & Brake Bleeding Tester Kit. It is universal for all
Product Description & Reviews
Skip the auto shop and do your own brake services with the ABN Universal 2 in 1 Vacuum Pump & Brake Bleeding Tester Kit. It is universal for all vehicles and is constructed with a solid brass cylinder, cylinder head, and piston with anodized steel handle frame. The kit features 90-degree tapered adapters that fit wheel cylinder/caliper and master cylinders, cushioned pistol grip handle on the vacuum pump, and tapered barbed hose fitting for the vacuum pump. This kit can even be used to can food with an airtight seal since the tube and catch jar hold the seal with no loss of pressure. Included in this package is a pump with precision gauge for testing and servicing pressurized systems, two 2-foot tubes, multi-use adapters, and brake fluid reservoir all packed inside a carrying case. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Highlights
- BLEED BRAKES OR CAN FOOD: Use the ABN Universal 2 in 1 Vacuum Pump and Brake Bleeding Tester Kit to service the brakes and test vacuum systems on your vehicle or even use as a canner to can food with an airtight seal
- EASY TO USE: Speed bleeder; Attach the tubing to the bleeder valve on a disc brake caliper, pump the vacuum, crank the bleeder valve, and watch the brake fluid flow through the tubing; Can also use the tubing and catch jar attached to the bleeder valves and force the brake fluid out by pumping the brake pedal; Universal fit for all makes and models of vehicles
- BUILT TO LAST: Solid brass cylinder, cylinder head, and piston with anodized steel handle frame; 90-degree tapered adapters; Cushioned pistol grip handle on vacuum pump for comfort and decreased user fatigue; Tapered barbed hose fitting for vacuum pump; Gauge reads 0-30 inches Hg, 0-760 mm Hg
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 2.5" x 14.2" x 9" inch (6.4cm x 36.1cm x 22.9cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes a pump with precision gauge, two 2-foot tubes, multi-use adapters, and a brake fluid reservoir packed inside a plastic blow-molded carrying case for your convenience
Brake System Bleeding Tools
14.2 x 9 x 2.5 inches
9.6 x 2.9 x 13.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ABN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
☆Specifications: -Material: Alloy steel, plastics, rubber -Weight: 1.04kg -Dimension of case: 13.5*8.7*2 inch / 34.3*22*5 cm -Pressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHg ☆Package Included: -1 x vacuum pump/brake bleeder with vacuum gauge -1 x reservoi...
By Mission Automotive
mpn: BrakeBleeder, ean: 0850523008799,
Brake Bleeding Kit By Mission Automotive Pressure bleeding of brake and clutch hydraulic systems is recommended by most manufacturers and our one man brake bleeding system makes this task easy without creating an excessive mess! Our kit has been d...
mpn: 72070, ean: 0083045720706,
Used to evacuate air from the power steering system after service work has been completed. Use with vacuum pump.Includes large tapered stopper, small tapered stopper, graduated catch can, two lids, tubing, and three Brake bleeder adapters. Can be use...
By ATD Tools
mpn: 5125, ean: 0663126051259,
4 Quart capacity. 7 foot hose. Features quick disconnect coupler, shut-off valve and pressure gauge. Portable tank fills and bleeds both standard and power brakes in a single operation. Pressurized with built-in hand pump....