ACDelco ARM302-4S 1/2'' Electronic Digital Torque Adapter, 12.5-250.7 ft-lbs, Buzzer/LED Flash Notification - ISO 6789 Standards Certificate of Calibration
Blowout Sale! Save 61% on the ACDelco ARM302-4S 1/2'' Electronic Digital Torque Adapter, 12.5-250.7 ft-lbs, Buzzer/LED Flash Notification - ISO 6789 Standards Certificate of Calibration by ACDelco Tools at Daily News Detroit. MPN: ARM302-4S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ACDelco ARM302-4S 1/2-inch drive digital torque adaptor provides torque setting range of 12.5-250.7 ft.Lbs. Memory capacity can store up to 30 sets
Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco ARM302-4S 1/2-inch drive digital torque adaptor provides torque setting range of 12.5-250.7 ft.Lbs. Memory capacity can store up to 30 sets of data. 2 LEDs flashing (Green & red) for visual alert, and audible torque confirmation by means of Buzzer. Allows to operate at 14 F degree to 140 F degree. Operation in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions. Accuracy CW +-1.5%; CCW +- 2.5%. LCD display shows N-M (or kg-cm, In-lb., ft-lb) measurements. Turns a ratchet wrench into a digital torque wrench. Static torque measurement standard functions: torque setting, measurement setting, mode setting. [ACDelco Tools] ACDelco power tools are built for people who make a living with their tools, day in and day out, regardless of industry you are in and require reliability.
Features & Highlights
- 12.5 to 250.7 foot pounds wide torque range with LED flashing / buzzer alarm when torque is reached. Easy to read LCD display with measurements (kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb)
- Multiple Setting Functions: Torque, Measurement, and, Peak & Trace, Mode Settings. (Torque setting range: 10% of max torque value. Measuring range: 4 to 99 ft-lbs.)
- Guaranteed Accuracy Range: ± 1.5% clockwise ± 2.5% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale - CR2032 Coin sell batteries required to operate the adapter.
- The product quality meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- 1 Year ACDelco Tools Limited Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workman ship.
Tools & Home Improvement
2 x 3 x 2 inches
3.9 x 2.5 x 4.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ACDelco Tools, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Astro Pneumatic Tool
mpn: APT-78810, ean: 0745227016631,
Astro Pneumatic’s 10-PieceTorque Limiting Extension Set includes the following 1/2-Inch Drive/8-Inch Torque Limiting Extensions: 65ft/lbs. (90Nm), 75ft/lbs. (100Nm), 80ft/lbs. (110Nm), 90ft/lbs. (120Nm), 100ft/lbs. (135Nm), 110ft/lbs. (150Nm), 120f...
mpn: 85078, ean: 0099575850783,
Gear Wrench 85078 3/8DR TRQ WR ELEC W/ANG 7.4-99.6 FT LBVersatile, top of the line item.. Another quality product to add to your collection.. Automotive Hand Tools Wrenches Torque. ...
mpn: EBS301, ean: 0750408656087,
The Electric Brake Service Tool is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on an increasing number of modern vehicles. Connecting to the vehicle's OBD ll port, this tool automatically links up with the control module. ...
mpn: BTLDTW, ean: 0750377806018,
CPS BTLDTW BlackMax Digital Torque WrenchCPS BTLDTW BlackMax Digital Torque Wrenchx Ensures OEM torque setting compliance Ideal for HVAC mini-split installations Jaw opening: 3/16 to 1-7/16 (5 to 35mm) Torque settings: Lbf.ft, Lbf.in, N-m, Kgf.mBlack...