AES Industries 18500 Pneumatic Spark Plug Cleaner with 4oz Bag of Cleaning Abrasive by AES Industries at Daily News Detroit. MPN: AES-18500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Have old or under performing spark plugs? Before you throw them out try cleaning the carbon build-up around the electrode with this easy to use
Product Description & Reviews
Have old or under performing spark plugs? Before you throw them out try cleaning the carbon build-up around the electrode with this easy to use cleaner! The included aluminum oxide spark plug cleaning abrasive will gently clean and remove any carbon build-up which is usually the issue when it comes to under performing spark plugs. Simply mount this cleaner to a wall or post in your garage or shop, hook up your airline and set your regulator to 90 PSI (keep in mind 90 psi is needed to properly operate this cleaner). Insert your spark plug and press the brass button. Before installing your newly cleaned spark plug visually inspect and clean any left behind abrasive.
Features & Highlights
- GENTLY removes carbon build-up on standard size spark plugs, revitalizing them for improved performance.
- INCLUDED is a 4oz bag of silica free cleaning abrasive and Complete Instruction & Maintenance Sheet with Images.
- 1/4" NPT (Female) air inlet with hose barb for installing a 3/8" air line directly to the cleaner. (Hose barb can be easily removed and replaced with a 1/4" NPT quick fitting or coupler for easily attaching and detaching your supplied air line.) Keep in mind that this cleaner needs 90 PSI to properly operate.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Position the side abrasive lever down to allow AIR and ABRASIVE to swirl around and gently clean the spark plug and position the lever up to allow only AIR to flow around the cleaned spark plug and remove the cleaning abrasive before taking the spark plug out for visual inspection.
- PROPER SETUP of this machine is key to this spark plug cleaner properly operating for you. It MUST be mounted VERTICALLY to a wall or post with the spark plug insert grommet facing up.
Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
3.6 x 3.5 x 8.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AES Industries, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sunex Tools
mpn: 8845, ean: 0634746279828,
Forged from high quality, chrome vanadium alloy steel. Contains socket sizes that easily remove and install the spark plug sizes common to most vehicles. Packaged in a blow mold case. Fully guaranteed.Forged from CR-V alloy steel for maximum strength...
mpn: 4878, ean: 0731413574429,
OTC's Ignition Switch Housing Alignment Tool for Harley-Davidson motorcycles ensures the ignition switch housing is properly aligned as the retaining screws are being torqued. Proper switch alignment extends the life of the ignition switch. Applicat...
By Cal-Van Tools
mpn: 39100, ean: 0047084391006,
Cal-Van Tools Triton Spark Plug Extractor for Ford features a new item that works to extract frozen and broken off spark plug sleeves (2004 - present Ford Triton engines). This specially machined guide works with an extra long tap and extractor to ma...
mpn: 306015, ean: 0036584323051,
FAST XDi EZ-Run Distributors come in a convenient package that saves time and space as they do not require an ignition box to fire the coil, while a standard-size cap offers more firewall and manifold clearance than HEI-style distributors. In additio...