All-Sun EM272 Lambda Tester and Simulator Test 1,2,3 and 4 Wires Sensors Durable ABS Enclosure Low Battery
All-Sun EM272 Lambda Tester and Simulator Test 1,2,3 and 4 Wires Sensors Durable ABS Enclosure Low Battery by allsun at Daily News Detroit. MPN: AD126. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All-Sun EM272 is designed to measure the crossover changes which occur in the closed loop control system. The tester can be used to analyse Zirconia
Product Description & Reviews
All-Sun EM272 is designed to measure the crossover changes which occur in the closed loop control system. The tester can be used to analyse Zirconia or Titania type sensor. The tester can simulate the sensor signals to the ECU to verify acceptance of the signals and confirm that the ECU acts upon these signals.
All-Sun EM272 Features:
1. Tests 1, 2, 3 and 4 wire sensors.
2. Tests heated and non-heated sensors.
3. Identifies which wire the tester is connected to, i.e. Ground, heater or ECU supply(where applicable).
4. Rich or lean signal simulation to check ECU reaction.
5. Wire piercing clip for easy connection.
6. LED light path displays the crossover signals of the Lambda sensor.
7. Low battery indication
8. Sealed control switches for workshop environment.
9. Durable ABS enclosure.
Battery: 9V, 6F22 or equivalent, alkaline
Low Battery Indication: LED on the indictor panel lights
Operating Environment: -10℃ ~ 50℃, <75%RH
Storage Environment: -20℃ ~ 60℃, <85%RH
1pc x Automotive Lambda Tester
1pc x Carrying Pouch
1pc x English User Manual
Features & Highlights
- TESTS 1, 2, 3 and 4 Wire Sensors. TESTS Heated and Non-Heated Sensors.
- The Tester can be used to Analyse Zirconia or Titania Type Sensor. The Tester can Simulate the Sensor Signals to the ECU to verify acceptance of the signals and Confirm that the ECU acts upon these signals.
- Identifies which Wire the Tester is Connected to, i.e. Ground, Heater or ECU Supply(where applicable). LED light path displays the crossover signals of the Lambda sensor.
- Sealed control switches for workshop environment. Durable ABS enclosure.
- Rich or lean signal simulation to check ECU reaction. Wire piercing clip for easy connection. Low battery indication.
Air Bag Scan Tools & Simulators
1.2 x 5.9 x 3.1 inches
6.54 x 3.27 x 11.81 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by allsun, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AutoXscan, ean: 0713543731125,
Product Features 1.(English, German, Spanish, Polish, French, Russia.....) 2.Customize Languages -Multilingual menu options and code definitions 3.Support more data (Data stream / freeze frame) for compression ignition vehicles 4.Read,records&playb...
mpn: CR619, ean: 0712321438560,
LAUNCH CReader 619 is a multipurpose CReader with a 2.8" color display. It provides full OBDII/EOBD/JOBD diagnostic functions, and also ABS and SRS system diagnostic functions. It is a practical car diagnostic scan tool that helps one resolve common ...
mpn: CLT1, ean: 0887270430344,
ADIATOR CLT1Diagnostic Tool...
mpn: X100PAD2-PRO, ean: 0717880957224,
Doesn't support o-d-o meter function on pontiac g6 2006, chevrolet malibu 08, grand cheroke 07. X-100 PAD2 pro is a tablet with the latest technologies to perform key programming, mileage adjustment, oil service light reset, timing belt service ligh...