Alvin 24 oz Hi Temp Lab Metal Repair Compound and 16 oz Hi Temp Lab Solvent
Alvin 24 oz Lab Metal Hi Temp & 16 oz Lab Solvent Kit
24 oz Hi-Temp Lab-Metal Repairs:
- Foundry core boxes
- Duct work
- Mufflers, exhaust systems, engines
- Wood and coal burning stoves, grills, industrial ovens
- Dented metal, prior to powder coating
16 oz Lab-Solvent:
- 16 oz Thinner for Lab-metal and Hi-Temp Lab-metal
- Lab-solvent cuts grease, oil, and dirt, and is recommended as a metal cleaner and degreaser to prepare surfaces for Lab-metal and Hi-Temp Lab-metal applications
- Removes paint quickly and efficiently
- Thins Lab-metal to paint consistency for brushing or spraying a metallic coating
Hi-Temp Lab-metal adheres permanently to any clean and dry metal, wood, hard plastic, glass, plaster, or porcelain surface. Its strong bond withstands vibration and other difficult conditions. Once hardened it can be machined, ground, filed and sanded to a smooth finish. Hi-Temp Lab-metal is impervious to the attack of rust, rot, and mildew. It is not affected by varying climatic conditions, and the hardened metal can be coated with
powder or liquid coatings.
Hi-Temp Lab-metal is guaranteed for one year in the factory-sealed can. Add Lab Solvent (as instructed) to extend storage time. Once reopened, the contents should be thoroughly stirred. Store in a cool place. Alvin Products recommends testing the product for each application.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.