Alvin 24 oz Lab Metal & 16 oz Lab Solvent Kit Putty Dent Filler & Patching Compound Epoxy
This dent filler and patching compound epoxy kit includes a 24 Oz. can of Alvin Lab-metal and a 16 Oz. can of Alvin Lab-solvent. Lab-metal is a ready-to-use metal repair putty, dent filler, and patching compound. Lab-metal is a durable metal-filler for permanent repairs and is sandable when dry. Lab-solvent is a metal cleaner used to prepare metal surfaces for the application of Lab-metal. Lab-solvent can also be used as a thinner for Lab-metal and Hi-Temp Lab-metal for brushing or spraying application.
Lab-metal - 24 Oz. Can:
- Ready-to-use metal repair putty, dent filler, and patching compound
- Compound is used to smooth rough welds.
- Compound can be sanded once dry.
- Designed to be a durable metal-filler for permanent repairs.
- Spreads like paste and hardens quickly.
- Lab-metal is guaranteed for one year in the factory-sealed can.
- Lab-metal is an easy to use compound that can be thinned for brushing or spraying.
- Lab-metal bond permanently for durable, efficient, and economical repairs.
Lab-solvent - 16 Oz. Can:
- Thinner for Lab-metal and Hi-Temp Lab-metal compounds.
- Lab-solvent is recommended as a metal cleaner and degreaser.
- Lab-solvent will remove dirt and grease to prepare surfaces for Lab-metal and Hi-Temp Lab-metal applications.
- Removes paint quickly and efficiently.
- Lab-solvent can be used to thin Lab-metal brushing or spraying.
Lab-metal is guaranteed for one (1) year in the factory-sealed can. Add Lab-solvent (as instructed) to extend storage time. Once reopened, the contents should be thoroughly stirred. Store in a cool place. Alvin Products recommends testing the product before each application. Please read the Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use.
Features & Highlights
- Dent filler and patching compound epoxy kit
- Includes a 24 Oz. can of Lab-metal and a 16 Oz. can of Lab-solvent.
- Lab-metal is a ready-to-use metal repair putty, dent filler, and patching compound.
- Lab-solvent is a metal cleaner used to prepare metal surfaces.
- Lab-solvent can also be used as a thinner for Lab-metal.
6 x 6 x 6 inches
6 x 6 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alvin Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 108000, ean: 0656166501822,
Permanently repairs nicks, gouges and scratches in fiberglass hulls and decks. Blends hundreds of colors and cures glass-hard in 1 hour. Special release paper and no-run polyester gel makes slick, no-sand finish quick and easy. Mix colors directly ag...
mpn: 63254, ean: 8436033632543,
Universal light body filler with high filling capacity. Due to its sanding ease it can be started with P120...
Alvin 14 oz Lab Metal Hi Temp Repair & Patching Compound with Alvin 16 oz Lab Solvent ThinnerAlvin 14 oz Lab Metal Hi Temp & 16 oz Lab Solvent KitHi-Temp Lab-Metal Repairs:Foundry core boxesDuct workRadiatorsMoldsMufflers, exhaust systems, enginesWoo...
mpn: 791, ean: 0023289007911,
Quality plastic cup designed to make mixing of primers, topcoats and clear coats easier and faster. Economical enough to be disposable, but durable enough to be washed and reused time and time again. Keeps mixing mistakes to a minimum.Economical enou...