ARES 70840 | Front End Service Set | Allows for Easy Removal of Most Popular Types of Pitman Arms, Tie Rods and Ball Joints Storage Case Included
Free Shipping Included! ARES 70840 | Front End Service Set | Allows for Easy Removal of Most Popular Types of Pitman Arms, Tie Rods and Ball Joints Storage Case Included by ARES at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 70840 70841 70842 70843 70844 70845. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Service Pitman Arms, Ball Joints, and Tie Rods on Most Vehicles The ARES Front End Service Set provides a perfect set of five popular tools for servicing the front ends of most vehicles. Made of high quality, heat treated drop forged steel, these tools are made with longevity and durability in mind, and with the included high quality storage case, you can securely store them all in one place, so you'll never have to go looking for the one you need on the job. Features: Includes: 2 pc.
Product Description & Reviews
Service Pitman Arms, Ball Joints, and Tie Rods on Most Vehicles The ARES Front End Service Set provides a perfect set of five popular tools for servicing the front ends of most vehicles. Made of high quality, heat treated drop forged steel, these tools are made with longevity and durability in mind, and with the included high quality storage case, you can securely store them all in one place, so you'll never have to go looking for the one you need on the job. Features: Includes: 2 pc. Pitman Arm Pullers, 1 pc. 22mm Ball Joint Separator, 1 pc. 19mm Universal Tie Rod End tool, 1 pc. Outer Tie Rod Remover Tool, and 1 pc. Storage case Pitman Arm Puller Sizes: one 1 5/16-inch (33mm) and one 1 1/16-inch (27mm) Constructed of high quality heat treated drop forged steel 33mm Pitman Arm Puller designed for Pitman arm pulling jaws on passenger cars and light trucks 27mm Pitman Arm puller designed for Pitman arm pulling jaws on compact cars Press type ball joint separator allows for ball joint removal without damage to boots and other parts Universal Tie Rod End Tool can be used on imports and many front wheel drive vehicles including SUVs with rack and pinion steering Tie Rod Remover works on front or rear wheel drive imports and domestics and castor stamped steel steering knuckles
Features & Highlights
- SET INCLUDES: Our high quality Front End Service Set includes five popular tools used for servicing pitman arms, ball joints, and tie rods on most vehicles: a 1 5/16-inch (33mm) Pitman Arm Puller, a 1 1/16-inch (27mm) Pitman Arm Puller, a 22mm Ball Joint Separator, a 19mm Universal Tie Rod End Tool, and an Outer Tie Rod Remover tool.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The tools are constructed from high quality heat treated drop forged steel to ensure longevity and durability over the lifetime of the tools. The press type ball joint separator allows for ball joint removal without damage to boots and other parts that typical fork type removers may cause damage to. Made with the highest quality construction available, this set is perfect for both amateur and professional mechanics who don't have time to waste on inferior equipment.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The set also comes with a high quality storage case that securely stores all of the tools in the set, so you'll never misplace a tool on the job.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Front End Service Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Steering & Suspension Tools
70840 70841 70842 70843 70844 70845
70840 70841 70842 70843 70844 70845
Front End Service Set
11.7 x 3.1 x 15 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 24549, ean: 0076812245496,
Efficiently install (2) bearing cups in one easy process with the OEMTOOLS 24549 Automotive Bearing Cup Installer. This innovative installer features magnetic contact points to retain bearing cups during installation.For the Installation of Bearing Cups on Light- and Medium-Duty U-Joints. Efficiently Install (2) Bearing Cups in One Process. Contact Points Feature Magnets to Retain Bearing Cups During Operation. May Be Used with 1/2'' Drive Impact Wrench or Smaller.
mpn: 26002, ean: 0700867220800,
Manual Tire Changer, which will help you Change tires in a great energy saving. As for its portability, you can change your tires in the shop, on the farm, or even at the track. It will be a great helper in your daily life.Features:Fit for Tires of Various Sizes - Designed to mount and dismount tires of 17.5 to 24.5 inches, this widely used tire bar tool set is suitable for most radial and bias ply tires such as car, truck, semi, and bus tires, greatly assist you handling the tasks of tire
By Mayhew Tools
mpn: 29910, ean: 0710583117018,
The Mayhew 29910 Universal inner tie rod tool is for use on round, hexagonal and Octagonal tie rods. It is also used to remove and mount inner tie rods on vehicles.Used to remove and mount inner tie rods on vehicles. Fits 35-45mm tie rods with no additional Interchangeable adapters. For use on round, hexagonal, and octagonal tie rods. Extended shaft and narrow profile allows for use in hard-to-reach and confined spaces. Made in France.
By Jack Tech
mpn: SK-3000, ean: 0777780938488,
Free Standing Manual Strut Spring Compressor can be fastened to the floor for maximum stability or can be moved for maximum mobility. Designed to increase the capacity to hold and compress any type or size of struts and springs. Equipped with 14'' holding vice and 20.5'' high which can be adjusted to fit and compress any types of strut in upright or upside down positions.One man operation system that takes less than 10 seconds to compress spring. Universal adjustable holding arms prevent spring