Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 37% on the ARES 71003 | Bearing Race and Seal Driver Set | Universal Kit Allows for Easy Race and Seal Installation Storage Case Included by ARES at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 71003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Easy Race And Seal Installation The ARES Bearing Race and Seal Driver Set has everything you need to install races and seals without damaging the
Product Description & Reviews
Easy Race And Seal Installation
The ARES Bearing Race and Seal Driver Set has everything you need to install races and seals without damaging the axle housing. Made of high-strength aluminum, the collars have a high quality finish that prevents bearing marring during use, and the driver's solid, knurled handle offers extra grip and control. With nine sizes ranging from 1.565 inches to 3.180 inches in diameter, these collars fit standard race sizes in most wheel bearing applications, so you'll almost always have the size you need!
- Includes: 1 pc. Driver, 9 pc. Collar/discs, and 1 pc. high quality storage case
- Collar/disc sizes: 1.565 inches, 1.750 inches, 1.965 inches, 2.325 inches, 2.470 inches, 2.555 inches, 2.830 inches, 2.995 inches and 3.180 inches in diameter on widest side
- Made of high-strength aluminum
- High quality finish prevents marring of bearing during use
- Driver features solid, knurled handle for extra grip and improved control
- Tapered side of each disc tool installs races
- Flat side of each disc tool installs seals
- Collars fit standard race sizes used in most wheel bearing applications
Features & Highlights
- SET INCLUDES: Our Bearing Race and Seal Driver Set includes one driver and nine collar/discs in the following sizes: 1.565 inches, 1.750 inches, 1.965 inches, 2.325 inches, 2.470 inches, 2.555 inches, 2.830 inches, 2.995 inches and 3.180 inches. The set also includes a high quality durable storage case, so you'll never misplace a part of the kit. **The listed measurement is the diameter at the larger top side of the taper, not at the end closest to the handle.**
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: This universal kit for Automotive Wheel Bearing work allows for easy race and seal installation, without damaging the axle housing. The Bearing Race and Seal Driver set features high-strength aluminum construction for extra longevity, and the high quality finish ensures that the bearing will not be marred during use. The driver features a solid, knurled handle to offer extra grip and control during use.
- APPLICATIONS: This Bearing Race and Seal Driver set features sizes that fit most standard wheel bearings. The tapered side of each disc tool installs races and the flat side installs the seals. The collars fit standard race sizes used in most wheel bearing applications.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Bearing Race and Seal Driver Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Steering & Suspension Tools
Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty
5.3 x 4 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 11AA, ean: 6952938335089,
DescriptionThis is our Manual Tire Changer come with a tire iron, which will help you Change tires in a great energy saving. As for its portability, you can change your tires in the shop, on the farm, or even at the track. It will be a great helper i...
By Star Products
mpn: STATU22, ean: 0763279022004,
STATU22 Features: -Made to detect defective power steering pumps and gears, plus kinked or clogged lines. -Dual 2-1/2" easy-to-read gauge records pressure from 0-2000 PSI and 0-140 bar. -Power Steering and Rack Tester. -Repair Only. Product Type: -Pa...
mpn: 614030, ean: 0019495060093,
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. We've earned our reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service lin...
mpn: 78290, ean: 5055488626506,
Longacre is an established brand name in the racing industry and is recognized for dedication to quality, innovation and customer satisfaction. Check out our comprehensive line of race scales, alignment tools, racing gauges and other products. Whethe...