AutoLine Pro EVAP Vacuum Automotive Smoke Machine Leak Detector Diagnostic Tester - Shop Series - Compact by AutoLine Pro at Daily News Detroit. MPN: SMK-PC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The AutoLine Pro - Shop Series - Compact Automotive Smoke Tester is smaller than its older brother, the SS-Standard, and lacks a flow control lever.
Product Description & Reviews
The AutoLine Pro - Shop Series - Compact Automotive Smoke Tester is smaller than its older brother, the SS-Standard, and lacks a flow control lever. However, it's capable of outputting excellent amounts of smoke consistently and is designed for mechanics who desire outstanding form, versatility, and function in their tools. Equipped with a Ceramic Smoke Coil that lasts a lifetime.
Diagnose leaks in minutes with smoke detection technology!
Consistently test: EVAP systems, Vacuum leaks, low pressure Turbo leaks, Intake Manifolds, Cooling/EGR/Exhaust Systems, worn rubber, gaskets, seals, connectors, and much more!
● Accurately dialed and locked to 1 PSI smoke output, a safe pressure for testing any automotive system
● Tapered smoke injection nozzle fits into virtually all hoses and lines
● EVAP Service kit included!
● Approved Smoke Fluid included! Lasts 100+ tests
● Shop hook for hanging on vehicle hood or shelves
● Detachable Power Cables
How does it work?
(1) Charge up with the included OEM approved smoke fluid
(2) Fasten the power cables
(3) Connect your air supply
Check for LEAKS with smoke detection technology!
●SS-Compact Smoke Machine
●Approved Smoke Fluid
●Smoke injection nozzles
●EVAP Service Port Adapter kit
What You'll Need
●12V Power (uses vehicle's 12V battery)
●Air Supply (air compressor of any size)
You're backed by the BEST Warranty
1 Year, All component, full coverage, warranty against manufacture defects and all reasonable operational wear and tear.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ HIGH PERFORMANCE, PREMIUM BUILD - Premium Strong Metal Construction! Equipped with our brand new AutoLine Pro Ceramic Smoke Coil, Make system leak diagnostics a breeze! Equipped with a Ceramic Smoke Coil that lasts a lifetime, be ready to diagnose leaks in minutes!
- ✔ DIAGNOSE ALL TYPES OF LEAKS WITH ADAPTERS - Consistently smoke test: EVAP systems, Vacuum leaks, low pressure Turbo leaks, Intake Manifolds, Cooling/EGR/Exhaust Systems, worn rubber, gaskets, seals, connectors, and more! The tapered smoke injection nozzle fits into virtually all hoses and lines. An EVAP Service Port Adapter kit is also included!
- ✔ PRECISE AND SAFE - Engineered 100% safe for all vehicles & GUARANTEED TO WORK! Thick Smoke output detects even the smallest leaks.
- ✔ HOW DOES IT WORK? - (1) Charge up with the included OEM approved smoke fluid (2) Fasten the power cables (3) Connect your air supply (4) Check for LEAKS with smoke detection technology!
- ✔ FAST, FREE, & SAFE DELIVERY - ALL orders shipped out same day via Expedited Priority Shipping! (for same day, order before 12pm PST / 3pm EST) Delivered to your door in just 1~3 business days! [BUYERS WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE PURCHASING, PLEASE MESSAGE US DIRECTLY]
Diagnostic & Test Tools
7 x 5 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AutoLine Pro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AD410, ean: 0602938440318,
ANCEL AD410 is a great upgrade from the more basic car code reader, read and erase codes when the check engine light comes on. It shows real-time live data reported by the ECU, engine temperature, O2 sensor readings etc. Even a beginner can use this ...
By TT TOPDON
mpn: TOPDON PLUS+AL200,
TOPDON OBD2 scanner is ¡Plug and play¡¯ and very easy to use even for beginners, fast read and clear vehicle error codes for 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II or CAN domestic or import vehicles.. Quickly and efficiently...
mpn: Jdiag-101, ean: 6002769367527,
JDiag JD101 OBD2 scanner is a smart device which able to update online via internet directly. works on most 2000 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import petrol cars. How To Get Started Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC...
mpn: Foseal, ean: 0709112844914,
For your message: For your vehicle to be OBDII compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBDII compliant. Please turn on your car when c...