Specification and Parameters
1. The instrument is applicable to common 6V and 12V lead-acid accumulators.
2. Load test current: about 80A.
3. Accumulator capacity detection range: 40Ah ~ 200Ah.
4. Maximum voltage: DC 19.99V.
5. Internal resistance range of battery: 1.00milliohm ~ 99.99 milliohm.
6. LED status indication:
Battery condition: "Green" (Sufficient Capacity), "Yellow" (Insufficient Capacity), "Red" (Replace Battery);
Charging system: "Green" (Normal Charging), "Yellow" (Abnormal Charging).
7. Accumulator capacity presetting: continuously adjustable in the range of 40-200Ah, with 5Ah increment.
8. Test time: less than 10s; test time interval: it is suggested as about 5min.
9. Poor contact prompt for test clamp; reverse clamp connection protection; input over voltage protection.
10. Using condition: -10℃ 55 relative humidity: lower than 80%.
11. Product dimension: about 11.5*7.0*20.5cm; dead weight: about 900g.
1x Battery tester
1x Manual (in English)