Free Shipping Included! CARTMAN Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor by CARTMAN at Daily News Detroit. MPN: CM-MS-1612. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Special tips:The color of blow case may be varied, you may receive item with black or red carry case, it won't affect item function. DO NOT USE
Product Description & Reviews
Special tips:The color of blow case may be varied, you may receive item with black or red carry case, it won't affect item function.
DO NOT USE IMPACT DRIVER!
Caution： A compressed spring can inflict bodily injure, always wear safety glasses and gloves
1. lubricate both main shafts with oil.
2. Align the hooks with the safety pins backed off so the hooks will fit over the spring
3. Position both set of hooks 180° a part, opposite each other.
4. Push safety pins in the lock position on hooks.
5. Using a 3/4"or 19mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge
Features & Highlights
- This item is designed to compress many MacPherson Strut Spring sizes
- The broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer
- This Tools Strut Spring Compressor quickly and safely compresses the spring for easy
- Replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair.
- The hooks are forged and the center screw is hardened for long life.
8.9 x 3.2 x 14.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CARTMAN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SCSC-02, ean: 0789398118671,
The HFS MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor takes tension off to safely remove strut and spring assembly. Quickly and safely compresses the coil spring for replacing a shock absorber unit or spring as well as allowing safe and easy repairs on bent str...
mpn: 27200, ean: 0076812272003,
The OEM Coil Spring Compressor is designed to quickly and easily compress most McPherson strut springs and coil springs. Compresses up to 5/8 in (. 625mm) coil diameter and features broad spring contact for stable compression. Built in detent latches...
By MILLION PARTS
Introductions: A telescopic spring compressor with universal use has a non-slip, three pronged arm feature for maximum grip. It is now possible to remove and replace the coil springs on the wishbone without dismantling the axle saving valuable time...