CGOLDENWALL 1600W Plastic Welders Hot Air Welding Gun Hot Air Heating Gun Welding torch+Butterfly Blade
CGOLDENWALL 1600W Plastic Welders Hot Air Welding Gun Hot Air Heating Gun Welding torch+Butterfly Blade by CGOLDENWALL at Daily News Detroit. MPN: JYY-20. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Details: This 1600w plastic welding Torch is a useful and practical handful tool.The quality of the welding torch is very good. The welding torch is
Product Description & Reviews
This 1600w plastic welding Torch is a useful and practical handful tool.The quality of the welding torch is very good. The welding torch is made of imported temperature control chip, imported circuit board, imported motor bearing and imported plastic casing. The welding gun works stably, the performance is very reliable, the temperature range is 30-700 °C constant temperature control, continuously adjustable, stepless temperature control, accurate temperature control .
In addition to welding, plastics can be thermoformed, butted, and repaired. In conjunction with automatic welding machines and extruded plastic welding guns, it is also used as a hot air source for other hot air heating departments.
Applicable Materials：thermoplastics, partially elastomers and modified asphalt sheets, hoses, profiles, inner liners, coating materials,Film, foam and materials for the edges and corners.
Attention: 1. When using for the first time, it may be normal to have a fire or smoke. If it is energized for a few minutes, it will disappear by itself.
2. When the plastic welding torch is used, please adjust the temperature to low level, and then shut down after the barrel is cooled, so as to avoid residual heat damage to the machine and affect the machine longevity.
3. Be careful about the high temperature operation. Do not use the torch nozzle and hot air near the flammable gas, paper or other flammable materials, it can burn the human body. Do not touch, or spray the skin directly with hot air.
4. When the plastic sheet is heated to 130-150 degrees, it will become soft and can be formed with a little pressure. The welding temperature is generally about 240 degrees. When welding, pay attention to the distance between the nozzle and the solder joint to obtain the ideal welding position.
Features & Highlights
- 1. ALL the stuff shown in the picture are in the package.
- 2. Input voltage (V)：220v/110v
Power (W): 1600W 7A Current
Temperature range (°C)：35~650℃ Continuous temperature regulation
- 3. Air volume：138liter/min
Dimensions：330*100mm, 56mm（Handle diameter）
Weight：1.05kg（with a 3 meters-power cable）
- 4. It can be applied to high temperature continuous 24 hours of operation.
- 5. The welding gun works stably, the performance is very reliable, the temperature range is 30-700 °C constant temperature control, continuously adjustable, stepless temperature control, accurate temperature control.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CGOLDENWALL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Latest version Heat JOINTER Without Glue PVC BANNER WELDER Solvent Printer Digital display,adjustable temperature,moving speed&hot air blowing rate The temperature,speed and blowing rate can be adjusted more accurately The"Red"designed power button,i...
mpn: 81541, ean: 0889944086376,
MIG/MMA 180 Welder220V AC28 lbsWire: 7.87" Reel x 0.030"-0.035"Duty Cycle: 25% @ 180A/60% @ 117AIncludes:Gas RegulatorMMA ClampWelding TorchGround Clamp & CableHand Held MaskWire Brush Features:Small and efficientEasy to carry with the help of a bui...
☀️ Features: It is quiet, double-shafted with taper spindles drive shafts. 2 medium abrasive wheels Included. Powder coated metal construction. Hex tool and mounting screws included. Extra set of motor brushes included. Can be bench mounted. Full...
By Everlast Power Equipment
mpn: PowerMTS251Si, ean: 0850265005872,
The compact PowerMTS 251Si is one of the fourth generation of digitally controlled multi-process inverter welders from Everlast. Taking our customer's feedback into consideration from previous models, the all new PowerMTS 251SI is designed to be as ...