ClipperCreek HCS-40, 240V, 32A, EV Charging Station, 25 ft Cable, Safety Certified, Made in America
ClipperCreek HCS-40, 240V, 32A, EV Charging Station, 25 ft Cable, Safety Certified, Made in America by ClipperCreek at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 0909-00-003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOTE: For use in North America, not for international use. The HCS-40 hardwired 32 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station from ClipperCreek is designed to take the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install this EV Charging Station indoors or outdoors with confidence. ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS Service: 208V to 240V - 40A, dedicated circuit Charge current output power: 208V to 240V, 32A max Service ground monitor:
Product Description & Reviews
NOTE: For use in North America, not for international use. The HCS-40 hardwired 32 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station from ClipperCreek is designed to take the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosure ensures you can install this EV Charging Station indoors or outdoors with confidence. ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS Service: 208V to 240V - 40A, dedicated circuit Charge current output power: 208V to 240V, 32A max Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test eliminates manual user testing MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS Indoor/outdoor rated fully sealed (NEMA 4) enclosure Operating Temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C) 9'' W x 19.7'' H x 5.3'' D (229mm W x 493mm H x 135mm D) Installation: Hardwire 25 feet charging cable - standard Lockable SAE J1772 Connector; Lock & Keys Included Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included ETL Listed CODES, STANDARDS and RECOMMENDED PRACTICES UL 2594 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment UL 2231 Personal Protection Device (i.e. CCID Hardware) UL 1998 Standard for Safety-Related Software NEC 625 Electric Vehicle Charge System Lockable SAE-J1772TM Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler Please refer to the Help section of our storefront to view our return policy and other information.
Features & Highlights
- FASTER CHARGING SPEEDS: The HCS-40 High-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE - charges your car up to 5.5x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle. It is a hardwired car charger and works indoors or outdoors with ALL electric cars. 32 Amps of power (7.7kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles like the Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, and BMW i3.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: Unlike some brands sold on Amazon, ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations.
- CONVENIENT: Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability. Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek's integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
- RELIABLE: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor. Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service. Made in America!
- CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek's integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security.
Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment
Manufacturer warranty for three years from date of purchase.
5.3 x 19.7 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ClipperCreek, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: NO, ean: 0631145032610,
Product specification Mode2 (level 2) EV Charging Cable Certificate: TUV, CE Current: 16A Power: 3.8kw Length: 8m (26ft) Operating temperature: 13℉ to 131℉ Size: 38*40*8(cm) /14.9*15.7*3.1(in) Weight:2kg，4.4lb IP Class: IP65 Apply to vehicle Our charger compatible with Tesla, Toyota , Chevrolet, Honda, Clarity, Nissan, Ford, Fusion , BMW , Chrysler , Mitsubishi , Kia, Fiat , Audi , Volvo, Mercedes ,Hyundai, Porsche , Hybrid, Mini , Volkswagen , smart , Hyundai, Cadillac Key features
Duosida is a leading manufacturer of electric vehicle chargers and charging components. The Duosida 32 AMP Level 2 Electric Vehicle Car Charger is a compact and perfect solution for low-cost charging in your home or office at up to 7.68 kW. Simply plug the charger into your vehicle charging port and it will instantly charge your electric vehicle. The charger features a display and LED control box to show the charge status and useful info such as total time spent charging and operating
mpn: A2QR79IYLT78VR, ean: 0712038272761,
The FLO Home X5 Level 2 charging station is specially designed for residential homes and is universally compatible with all models of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. It can easily be installed both indoors or outdoors and is built to withstand extreme weather conditions. The X5 is network-connected, which allows users to configure the units' settings remotely and view usage data from a secure online portal.HIGH PERFORMANCE : 240V and 30A Level 2 Charging Station that charges more than 5X
By Quick Cable
mpn: N2230, ean: 0017378000839,
QuickCable is the leading manufacturer of connectors, cable, cable assemblies, and tools for the energy storage industry. We are DC (Direct Current) specialists. Our components, assemblies, and systems are used wherever high performance and reliability are critical, in power generation, renewable energy, transportation, construction, logistics, and aviation. Our battery enclosures, racks and containment systems, together with related battery maintenance and safety products, assure the