DUOSIDA Level 2 EVSE Portable Electric Vehicle Charger (240V, 16A) - Faster Charging Speeds by DUOSIDA at Daily News Detroit. MPN: FBA_BEDUO12KITNEW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A portable device which you can count on to deliver a fast, safe, smooth and dependable charge at home or on the go, giving you the flexibility to charge anywhere a 240-volt outlet is available. This EV Energi Charger is UL listed for both indoor and outdoor use. Come along with a cable of 22 ft long which is more than enough for distance use. It is built to IEC 61851-1:2010 standards, and meets SAE J1772 standards. In order to guarantee personal and equipment safety during charging process,
Product Description & Reviews
A portable device which you can count on to deliver a fast, safe, smooth and dependable charge at home or on the go, giving you the flexibility to charge anywhere a 240-volt outlet is available. This EV Energi Charger is UL listed for both indoor and outdoor use. Come along with a cable of 22 ft long which is more than enough for distance use. It is built to IEC 61851-1:2010 standards, and meets SAE J1772 standards. In order to guarantee personal and equipment safety during charging process, the power supply control device settings are equipped with leakage protection, over voltage protection, under-voltage protection, overload protection and lightning protection. All you need to do is to have an electrician to install a NEMA 6-20 outlet at your home, working place or anywhere you are going to use it most often. SPECIFICATIONS: Three times faster than the 120v charger that comes with your car! - 1 Year Warranty covers manufacturing defects - Uses 16 Amps of a 20 Amp Circuit at 240V AC (80% Load) - 16 Amp Output (3840 watts) or 3.84 kW, typically about 10 miles range added per hour - Highly water resistant case, very portable - Charging plug meets SAE J1772 standards - Power plug meets NEMA 6-20 standards - Control box meets SAE J1772 control principle - EVSE Control Box Leakage protection with restart recover - Over-voltage and under-voltage protection with self-checking recover - Overload protection with self-checking recover - Lightning protection - Rated current and voltage: 208-240V AC 16A - Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50°C - Mechanical life: no-load plug in/pull out is rated at 10,000 times - Most EVs (other than Teslas with huge battery pack) get to 100% in within 4-7 hours.
Features & Highlights
- 3x Faster Charging Speeds: The Duosida Level 2 Car Charger charges your car 3x faster than your standard Level 1 charger. Comes with instruction booklet.
- Universal Vehicle Compatibility: Unlike other chargers that are limited by a vehicle make or model, the Duosida Level 2 Charger is compatible with all plug-in EVs, including the Chevy Volt, Toyota Prius, Fiat 500e and the Ford Energi to name a few.
- 28 ft. long charge cord with 16 amp, 220v NEMA 6-20p plug
- Free 110v standard outlet adapter for level 1 charging
- We've made charging your car as easy as charging your smartphone. You just need a 220 Volt or 240 Volt NEMA 6-20 outlet to plug the charger into. You can also do level 1 charging with the free adapter using a standard 110v outlet. The unit is UL Listed and comes with a 1 year warranty. Not all chargers are made the same, so buy the charger that's been tested to UL standards (UL 2251:2011).
Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment
1 year from date of purchase
16 A, 3.86 kW/hour
2.5 x 3.5 x 276 inches
11.9 x 4.8 x 16.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.