Free Shipping Included! FIRSTINFO 2 Liter Pneumatic Brake Fluid Vacuum Extractor and Automatic Brake Fluid Bleeder/Pump Kit Include 4.9 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve by FIRSTINFO TOOLS FIT YOUR NEEDS at Daily News Detroit. MPN: A1161. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. **The brake lid can't be opened.** Just remove the blue oil outlet cover to drain the old oil out.Features: 1. Design to drain the most standard and ABS brake system fast. 2. Efficiently to bleed and flush hydraulic brakes and clutches with vacuum. 3. With integrated silencer to make a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter. 4. Well-designed set ensures safe extraction without spillage. Old fluid is well collected in the bleeder. 5. Designed with the fixing valve and safety cup for cutting off
Product Description & Reviews
**The brake lid can't be opened.** Just remove the blue oil outlet cover to drain the old oil out.Features: 1. Design to drain the most standard and ABS brake system fast. 2. Efficiently to bleed and flush hydraulic brakes and clutches with vacuum. 3. With integrated silencer to make a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter. 4. Well-designed set ensures safe extraction without spillage. Old fluid is well collected in the bleeder. 5. Designed with the fixing valve and safety cup for cutting off extracting automatically. 6. The refilling bottle with adjustable clamp provides stability for filling. 7. Includes 1 piece 59-inch (1.5 Meter) silicon hose with universal rubber adapter to fit most brake nipples. Also with check valve to avoid back-flow when bleeding. 8. The bleeding job requires only one person to complete. The filler fills the master cylinder automatically when bleeding the brake oil. 9. Midget size of the net weight is less than 1 kilogram which make it easy and convenient to operate and carry. 10. Designed with volume scale guide to be read and controlled more clearly. * Air Inlet: 1/4" * Avg. Air Consumption: 2 CFM * Operating Pressure: 40~170 PSI * Working Temperature: -3°F~140°F * Max. Capacity: 2 liters (0.52 gallon)
Features & Highlights
- 2 Liter pneumatic brake fluid extractor with 1 set of 1000 c.c. brake bleeder --To fit most vehicles' brake oil bleeder fittings and work with most standard and ABS brake systems.
- Collect old brake oil without spillage; fixing valve and safety cup for cutting off extracting automatically.
- Comes with 1.5 meter (59 inch) long silicon hose with universal rubber adapter which can fit most brake nipples. With check valve to avoid backflow when bleeding.
- Provide with step hook (fixing ring lock)-- control air and keep extracting oil continuously.
- Midget size of the N.W is less than 1 kg. Easy and convenient to operate and carry.
FIRSTINFO TOOLS FIT YOUR NEEDS
1. Returns accepted for this item. 2. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. 3. Additional return policy details: Item must be returned within 14 days after the buyer receives it. (The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.) 4. Shipping Freight charge is non-refundable. Buyers need to be charged for the initial and returned shipping fee if the item is for free shipping. 5. Refund will be given after receiving all return goods.
11.81 x 7.87 x 11.02 inches
10.7 x 7.1 x 11.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FIRSTINFO TOOLS FIT YOUR NEEDS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: EB0102, ean: 0700615477135,
1. Economical-fast and easy, reduces labor costs. 2. Versatile-handles most standard and ABS brake systems. 3. Clean-collects old brake fluid without spillage. 4. Quiet-integrated silencer for a quieter working environment. 5. Silicon suction assembly with universal rubber fitting. 6. Capacity: 2L 7. Working pressure: 70-170 psi 8. Air connection:1/4'' 9. Temperature range: -3˚ F~140˚ F.VACUUM BRAKE BLEEDER - Suitable For Most Standard And ABS Brake Systems, Bleeding And Flushing
mpn: 6830, ean: 0646541001368,
Mityvac brake bleeder features a swivel air inlet with a quick disconnect to keep the air hose from twisting, reducing the risk of overturning the unit during use. The automatic shutoff valve prevents overfilling of the fluid reservoir.Includes a swivel air inlet to prevent kinks in the air hose during movement. Automatic shutoff valve to prevent overfilling. 1.9-quart (1.8 liter) reservoir allows the operator to perform multiple bleeding jobs without emptying. Bleeds at a rate of up to two
By Motive Products
Make bleeding brakes clean and easy with the cable mount bleeder bottle. Features no spill/no leak hose storage bung and bottom tube fluid entry. The large 16 oz. holds twice the fluid as those other bottles, which allows more flushes before having to empty.The Cable Mount Bottle features a stainless steel lanyard that is perfect for hanging the bottle from the bleeder screw or a lug stud. Purchase as a kit with the Motive Products Power Bleeder MP0109. Motive Products European Black Lable
mpn: Z0096, ean: 0687925996597,
Including 4 tubes4mm×39 inches6mm×39 inches8mm×37.7 inches10mm×39.4 inches How To Use 7L Oil Extractor?1) Warm up the oil by running the engine. This will allow the contaminates to mix and to suspend in the oil. Remove the dipstick. Note: If you can't hold the dipstick comfortably in your hands, then the oil is too hot! Wait for the oil to cool off a bit. 2) Select and insert the appropriate diameter extraction tube into the dipstick pipe until it touches the bottom of the oil pan. Connect