Free Shipping Included! Height Stick - Quick Click Height Stick by VULCAN at Daily News Detroit. MPN: SI824. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Choose The QuickClick Height Stick For Easy, Accurate Load Height & Clearance Measurement Our patented spring loaded hinged height stick takes the
Product Description & Reviews
Choose The QuickClick Height Stick For Easy, Accurate Load Height & Clearance Measurement Our patented spring loaded hinged height stick takes the guesswork out of load height measurement. There is no longer a need to fumble with wing nuts or lockpins. A simple pull and flip of the wrist locks the QuickClick Height Stick into the proper measuring position every time. Ideal for car shipping, equipment transport or any oversize load application. A simple pull and flip of the wrist locks the QuickClick height stick into the proper measuring position every time. Click here to check out the new QuickClick Compact Plus height stick. Great for chase vehicles and also measures to 15 feet. New and Improved: Includes both English and Metric markings for use all across North America The QuickClick Height Stick is used by: Auto Haulers Equipment Haulers Fire & Rescue Police Truckers Wide Load Escorts Innovative Features and Benefits: No more guessing at the proper measuring angle Eliminates the need for wing nuts or lock pins Cross arm locks at 90°, for accurate measurement No-rust aluminum forged hinge and stainless steel spring Accurately measures loads from 6' to 15' Large, accurate easy-to-read numbers Spring-loaded locking push buttons on each section Full 4' horizontal arm for measurement of wide loads Strong, non-conductive fiberglass construction Heavy rubber boot base for superior stability Compact design collapses to 5.5' Includes a clear vinyl reusable storage bag
Features & Highlights
- THE ORIGINAL QUICKCLICK HEIGHT STICK - Ideal for measuring tall loads or verifying road hazard heights. The QuickClick Height Stick accurately measures loads and hazards up to 15' high. The stick includes both English and Metric markings for use all across North America. The strong, non-conductive heavy-duty fiberglass body is impregnated with high visibility yellow coloring for easy identification and safe usage.
- PATENTED QUICK CLICK HINGE - The patented spring loaded hinge takes the guesswork out of load height measurement. A simple pull and flip of the wrist locks the QuickClick Height Stick into the proper measuring position every time. The spring loaded hinge eliminates the need for wing nuts or lock pins. The no-rust aluminum forged hinge and stainless steel spring hold up against the elements for long field life.
- EASY, ACCURATE LOAD HEIGHT AND CLEARANCE MEASUREMENT - No more need to guess at the proper measuring angle because the cross arm locks at 90 degrees, for accurate measurement. The stick accurately measures loads from 6' to 15'. Large, accurate easy-to-read numbers with both US and metric measurements insure that you know the exact height of your load.
- USED BY TRUCKING PROFESSIONALS NATION-WIDE - The extra tall height stick is designed for use by auto haulers, equipment movers, fire and rescue, police, truckers, wide load escorts and more who need to eliminate bridge contact and equipment damage by measuring their loads before they leave the yard.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT UP TO 15' - The height stick accurately measures loads from 6' to 15' and includes large, accurate easy-to-read numbers marked off in 1'' and 1mm increments for precise measurement. Spring-loaded locking push buttons on each section allow for easy extension and retraction. The 4' horizontal arm is perfect for measuring wide loads, and the heavy rubber boot base provides superior stability. The stick collapses to 5.5', and a reusable storage bag is also included.
2 x 4 x 66 inches
4.5 x 2.5 x 66.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VULCAN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: J6060A, ean: 0787721386322,
Stanley J6060A Proto 1/4-inch Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench 10-50 in-lbs Calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise direction (for J6060A, calibrated to +/- 4% clockwise direction) and +/- 6% counter clockwise direction at 20% to 100% of full sc...
By Teng Tools
mpn: 1292UAG-ER, ean: 5020385302754,
1/2 inch drive bi-directional torque wrench for left/right hand threads with a push through square drive and flip reverse ratchet action for torque checking. Equipped with an angular gauge for after tightening. Graduated in ft/lbs. Features a lockabl...
mpn: S4606, ean: 0792088839909,
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and they look and perform great behind stock or custom wheels. The Caliper and the Bracket are reman...
mpn: 12009.01, ean: 5060207560443,
Norbar 1 in. Square 1000 Nm Industrial Adjustable Torque Wrench, 750 ft lbs12009.011 in. Square 1000 Nm Industrial Adjustable Torque Wrench, 750 ft lbs by Norbar. Easy to use industrial torque wrench with an unmistakeable torque break point. Ideal fo...