Launch X431 CReader CRP123
The LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool can support Full OBDII functions such as:read/erase codes, I/M readiness,data stream, view freeze frame, O2 sensor test,On-board monitor test,EVAP system test,Vehicle information display(VIN CID CVN).etc.
- Retrives Manufacturer Specific Enhanced Data for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- Reads and Records Data Streams for ABS, SRS, Transmission and Engine
- Auto ID Vehicles, Auto Module Search & Fast Protocol ID
-Reads and clears codes on Engine, Transmission (A/T), ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems
- on all makes and all models (16 Pin)
- Support for all 10 test modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific codes - Current, Permanent & Pending
- View freeze frame data and I/M Readiness monitor status
- Graph, record, and replay data in full color
- Menu with DTC definitions in English, Spanish & French
- Intuitive Interface and Button Operation with Sleek, Rugged Design 3.5" TFT full color display
- Free Internet updates (USB 2.0)
- Prints data via PC
What do Engine and Transmission work for?
They provide power to your wheels. In order to check problems immediately, a transmission/transaxle keeps the engine's output optimally matched to the speed and load whether automatic or manual.
ABS and SRS Systems Diagnosis
ABS: Anti-skid braking system is an automobile safety system that allows the wheels on a motor vehicle, maintains tractive contact with the road surface. Prevent the wheels from locking up (ceasing rotation) and avoiding uncontrolled skidding.
SRS: The Supplementary Restraint System is basically an air-bag system. This works together with conventional 3-point seat belts and prevents collision on car.
Free Lifetime Update
The smooth updating process is for life time (Window7/8)