Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Meguiar's S2025 Mirror Glaze Unigrit Finishing Paper 2000 Grit (25 sheets) by Meguiar's at Daily News Detroit. MPN: S2025. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze Unigrit Finishing Paper is a 2000 grit sandpaper with uniform grit particles that leave a smooth, even sanding pattern that
Product Description & Reviews
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze Unigrit Finishing Paper is a 2000 grit sandpaper with uniform grit particles that leave a smooth, even sanding pattern that buffs out in seconds, eliminating the risk of deep sanding scratches that require aggressive compounds to remove. This car sandpaper works faster and lasts longer than conventional sanding products, and it doesn't load up as quickly, making it an economical choice for your car care toolkit. Sandpaper is waterproof and safe to use on all paint finishes and clear coats.
Features & Highlights
- 2000 grit sandpaper with uniform grit particles leaves a smooth, even sanding pattern that buffs out in seconds
- This car sandpaper doesn't load up as quickly as conventional sanding products, and it works faster and lasts longer, giving you more use for less money
- The smooth sanding pattern eliminates the risk of deep, uneven sanding scratches that require compounds to remove
- Waterproof and safe to use on all paint finishes and clear coats
- 25 sheets per pack, each sheet 5.5" x 9"
5.6 x 0.2 x 9.1 inches
5.3 x 0.5 x 9.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Meguiar's, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 02094, ean: 0051131020948,
Incorporates Trizact technology for uniform and consistent finish. Use damp to level minor dust nibs and for light sanding of mismatched orange peel on all automotive paints. Suggested backup pad Part Number 20427 and Part Number 05771 soft interface...
mpn: 1554, ean: 7439153051011,
The STEELMAN 2 Inch Random Orbital Sander, with a 110 degree angle head for operator comfort, has a built-in silencer, regulator and lock-off throttle. The Ergonomic, full ball bearing construction, balanced counter weight design makes this tool perf...