MMA-160, 160 Amp Stick Arc IGBT Digital Inverter DC Welder, 110V/230V Dual Voltage Input Welding. by Amico at Daily News Detroit. MPN: MMA1602019. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MMA-160 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable
Product Description & Reviews
MMA-160 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. when stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. it means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder. Specifications: Rated Input Voltage: AC 110V & 230V; Frequency: 60Hz/50Hz; Rated Input Power: 230V/8.0KVA/35A & 110V/5.0KVA/45A; Current Range: 230V/15-160A & 115V/15-120A; Force Current: 0-40 Amp & 0-10 Amp; Rated Duty Cycle: 230V/160A at 60%, 136A at 100% & 115V/120A at 100%; Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 75-Voltage; Usable Electrode: 230V/1/16" - 1/8" & 115V/1/16" - 3/32"; Power Factor: 0.93; Dimension: 13.5 x 6.5 x 11 inch; Net Weight: 18.7 lbs.; Packaging Size: 16.5 x 9.5 x 13 inch; Packaging Weight: 25 lbs. Packing List: 8-feet Power Cord & 6-50P Plug (on the machine); 300A Electrode Holder, 10-feet Cable, 35-50mm Connect; 300A Work Clamp, 10-feet Cable; 230V to 110V Power Adapter; 2 Pieces Electrode of 3/32 inch; Owner's Manual.
Features & Highlights
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, hot start, anti-sticking, forces adjust, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- Fan automatic temperature control, intelligent fan control operates when welding commences to cool components and reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
- This is specially designed welding machine, can use all electrode, with force adjustment function.
- 110V/230V dual voltage input. All machines tested in the USA and one-year warranty.
6.5 x 11 x 13.5 inches
13 x 9.5 x 16.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Amico, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Campbell Hausfeld
mpn: WG309000AJ, ean: 0045564630980,
The Campbell Hausfeld 120-volt PRO-140 MIG/FLUX welder (WG309000AJ) is designed for heavy-duty projects and repairs. The durable metal construction, oversized handle and professional gun is ideal for metal fabrication, repairs, maintenance and auto s...
mpn: 314, ean: 0032277003149,
The Forney 314 FI 235 AC/DC arc welder is ready to weld right out of the box. This AC welder is sturdy and can weld up to a half inch of mild steel. Tough scratch resistant metal cabinet. Wheel and handle kit is purchased separately for this unit. Fo...