1. Please inject 20-30ml baby oil when you use it in the first time
2. Add more baby oil when smoke go fade, it should less than 15ml every time
3. Please drain out all the rest before adding new baby oil
Power: DC12V, vehicle battery
Smoke output value: 6l/min
Built-in air supply
Controllable flow value
How to use:
1.Open the engine cover, and hang the detector on cover.
2.Disconnect the pipe that needs to be connected with detector. If the pipe needs to be disconnected in the middle.
3.Secure this side with proper taper stopple/pipe, and connect it with smoke output tube.
4.Connect detector with DC12V battery: red with positive, black with negative.
5.Turn on the power switch, start to work.
6.In about 3 minutes, the pipe will be filled with smoke. Check the leak points. Please use head lamp if necessary.
7.After leak detection, please connect well the wires and pipe.
* Please do leak detection away from smoke-sensitive parts.
* Do not run the detector over 8 minutes. It needs interval rest.
* The detector has protector. If it exceeds working limit, it will power off automatically. In this condition, please operate it later.
* The round parts of this detector is with temperature, be careful to avoid scalding injury.
Package Includes :
1. Main Unit
2. Hook (with hand-tighten nuts)
3. Smoke output tube
4. Power cable
5. Rubber stopples (with serial specification)
6. Taper stopple
7. Taper pipe
8. 30ml oil bottle
9. User manual
(Baby oil not included)