Free Shipping Included! SUNCOO Cut-50 Plasma Cutter Electric DC Inverter Cutting Machine with Digital Display Dual Voltage 110/220V, 1/2'' Clean Cut by SUNCOO at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 8330000100#HOUS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Item specifics: Style: Modern Type: Plasma Cutter Color: Yellow Material: Steel Product Size: 9.8*15.6*6.1 in Power Voltage: 110/220v Rated input
Product Description & Reviews
Item specifics: Style: Modern Type: Plasma Cutter Color: Yellow Material: Steel Product Size: 9.8*15.6*6.1 in Power Voltage: 110/220v Rated input capacity (KVA): 4.8 Current Range (A): 20-32/20-50 Rated output voltage (V): 96 Duty cycle (%): 60 Efficiency (%): 85 Insulation class: F Protection Class: IP21 Max Cutting Thickness (mm): 12 Cod. (NO): 894004 Product description: Plasma cutting is a process that cuts through electrically conductive materials by means of an accelerated jet of hot plasma. Typical materials cut with a plasma torch include steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and copper, although other conductive metals may be cut as well. It often uses in fabrication shops, automotive repair and restoration, industrial construction and salvage and scrapping operations. Due to the high speed and precision cuts combined with low cost, it is widespread use from large scale industrial CNC applications down to small hobbyist shops. Features: Cutting Capacity increases 1.8 times higher in cutting speed comparing with flame cutter. Thick Metal plate can be cut easily and quickly. Suitable for cutting stainless steel, copper, iron and aluminum metal etc. Simple operation and smooth cutting surface. Package Content: 1 x Plasma Cutter Manual. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9tC7zDx1fQ&t=36s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgFLYgxFMCw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5K4w2yM20
Features & Highlights
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Plasma Cutter- handles cuts up to 1/2", simple operation and smooth cutting surface.Suitable for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, iron and aluminum metal etc.
- Made of heavy duty iron. The solid material construction makes it reliable and to be used for a long time. It not only can be suitable for businesses and DIY users, but also fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
- DC output Digital LCD Display, Easy Read Front Panel Air-Pressure Guage, save energy and no noise, High cutting speed, Cutting smoothly and no polish demands.
- Multifunctional Use-The compact plasma cutting machine is suitable for a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services. A face mask can prevent you from hurting while working.
- CE CERTIFIED. Auto-voltage- automatically adapts to 110-220V input power,Rated input capacity (KVA): 4.8
Welding Equipment & Accessories
6.1 x 9.8 x 15.6 inches
13.54 x 9.92 x 18.82 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SUNCOO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
250 Amp Mig Welding Gun Torch Stinger 15ft M25 Welder Parts The front end parts of this gun are completely. Interchangeable with the gun - that's right, it uses the same 169726 gas nozzle, the same 169728 tip adapter, the same 169729 nozzle adapte...
Harris Type Welding & Cutting Kit. Cutting Attachment, No. 2 Cutting Nozzle. No. 0, 2, 4 Welding Nozzles. 15' x 1/4" Welding Hose. Includes: Torch Handle, Oxygen & Acetylene Regulator. ...
mpn: 0781-5100, 0781-5105, ean: 0688940427004,
Oxygen Regulator: Inlet Pressure Range: 4000 psi Outlet Pressure Range: 200 psi CGA-540 Inlet Connection "B" Fitting (9/16" - 18) Outlet Connection Acetylene Regulator: Inlet Pressure Range: 400 psi Outlet Pressure Range: 30 psi CGA-510 Inlet Connect...
mpn: PW1550, ean: 0775709015500,
Tig holder holds your filler rod and lets you advance the filler wire by thumb wheel .Tig finger feeder feeds tig filler rod comfortably. Hold the feeder like a pen or pencil. Insert the tig filler wire from the rear of the unit – not from the fron...