Vulcan OmniPro 220 Multiprocess Welder with 120/240 Volt Input
Vulcan OmniPro 220 Multiprocess Welder with 120/240 Volt Input by Vulcan at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 63621. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The OmniPro 220 is a top of the line multiprocess welder that is lightweight, powerful and intuitive. Just set material thickness, process type, and the rod or wire diameter, and you're ready to weld. Versatile and rugged, this high output multiprocess welder takes your welding to the next level whether it's MIG, Stick (DC), TIG (DC), or Flux-core welding. This powerful machine is ready for any job in the shop or jobsite. Weld a wide range of materials with a fast, easy set-up and full color
Product Description & Reviews
The OmniPro 220 is a top of the line multiprocess welder that is lightweight, powerful and intuitive. Just set material thickness, process type, and the rod or wire diameter, and you're ready to weld. Versatile and rugged, this high output multiprocess welder takes your welding to the next level whether it's MIG, Stick (DC), TIG (DC), or Flux-core welding. This powerful machine is ready for any job in the shop or jobsite. Weld a wide range of materials with a fast, easy set-up and full color display. WELD ON THE JOB, PLUG IN ANYWHERE - Plug into any power supply with the included power cables. SYNERGIC SETTINGS - The welder does most of the work. The user-friendly interface makes set-up a snap with easy to access advanced options. HIGH OUTPUT - The OmniPro 220 gives you the power to tackle the biggest jobs with ease and confidence. Ready to weld out of the box. Electrode Size: Stick welder uses 1/16 in. to 1/8 in. electrodes; TIG welder (shielding gas is needed) uses 0.040 in. to 5/64 in. tungsten electrodes; Amperage (amps): 120V; 30-140A (GMAW/FCAW), 10-80A (DC SMAW), 10-125A (DC GTAW); 240V; 30-220A (GMAW/FCAW), 10-175A (DC SMAW), 10-175A (DC GTAW); Application: light fabrication, maintenance and repair, auto body, farm/ranch, home projects; Duty cycle: GMAW / FCAW Rated Output: 120V; 100A 19V 40%; 20.8A Input; 240V; 200A 24V 25%; 25.5A Input; SMAW Rated Output: 120V; 80A 23V 40%; 19.5A Input 240V; 175A 27V 25%; 23.7A Input; GTAW Rated Output: 120V; 125A 15V 40%; 20.6A Input 240V: 175A 17V, 30% 15.6A input; Weldable metals: Steel, stainless steel, chrome-moly, cast materials, and aluminum (with optional spool gun); Welding capacities: 120V; Steel: 24 GA - 1/8 in.; Aluminum: 22GA - 1/8 in.240V; Steel: 24 GA - 3/8 in.; Aluminum: 22GA - 3/8 in.
Features & Highlights
- The Vulcan OmniPro 220 is a true multi-process welder with full color LCD display for professional results in MIG, Flux-core, DC TIG and DC Stick Welding.
- 132 pre-loaded welding programs for easy setup; Best-in-class 4.3 in. LCD display for process selection and advanced controls; Exclusive memory feature for instant recall of critical welder settings
- Weighs only 49 lbs. - ideal for shop or field use; Dual voltage technology capable of 120V or 240V input; Spool gun ready - no adapter required
- Industrial grade cast aluminum drive system; Inverter technology for highest quality output and maximum efficiency
- Name: OmniPro 220 Multiprocess Welder with 120/240 Volt Input; SKU: 63621; Brand: Vulcan; Input Voltage: 120/240; Wire Feed Speed: 50 to 500 inches per minute; Certification: CSA ; Minimum amperage output (amps)30A Open Circuit Voltage78V Thermal Overload Protection (y/n)Yes; Product Height17 in. Product Length21 in. Product Weight49 lbs. Product Width12 in. Shipping Weight83.10 lb ; Wire Size0.025 in. to 0.035 in. solid; 0.030 in. to 0.045 in. cored; Model: VW220-OP
Harbor Freight Tools
Harbor Freight Tools
19.25 x 15.5 x 30.25 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1712FT-35D, ean: 0852662247770,
mpn: 81542, ean: 0889944086383,
By Everlast Power Equipment