Wizards Buffing Liquid - Cutting Compounds & Polish Machine Glaze (Gallon, Mystic Cut Compound)
Free Shipping Included! Wizards Buffing Liquid - Cutting Compounds & Polish Machine Glaze (Gallon, Mystic Cut Compound) by Wizards at Daily News Detroit. MPN: Wizards. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wizards Mystic Cut (32oz 11048 – Gallon 11052) is a multipurpose compound formulated for hand rubbing or machine buffing with exclusive Smart Abrasive Technology; designed for the new scratch resistant and hard to buff medium and high solid clears. Mystic Cut is recommended for 1200/1500/2000/3000 grit sand scratch removal without heavy swirling, powdering or dusting. Outstanding results are realized on all types of paint, including factory vehicle paint and customs. Use with all buffing pads
Product Description & Reviews
Wizards Mystic Cut (32oz 11048 – Gallon 11052) is a multipurpose compound formulated for hand rubbing or machine buffing with exclusive Smart Abrasive Technology; designed for the new scratch resistant and hard to buff medium and high solid clears. Mystic Cut is recommended for 1200/1500/2000/3000 grit sand scratch removal without heavy swirling, powdering or dusting. Outstanding results are realized on all types of paint, including factory vehicle paint and customs. Use with all buffing pads but your best results will be with the Wizards pads as indicated in our application guide. We have selected pads that work the best for each type of machine with the least amount of steps. Yes any pad combo may get you there but we have taken out all the guessing and expensive trial and frustration. Whether you are using a rotary buffing machine or a dual action orbital polisher on prime auto paint, this compound can save time by eliminating multiple products that need to be fully cleaned from the surface before going to additional product steps; if the painted surface is not fully clean you can pull in coarse abrasive from the previous step on multiple products systems, and never eliminate the swirl marks. Mystic Cut also performs excellent as a motorcycle magic scratch remover, marine equipment including boats with fiberglass or gelcoat for an oxidation remover, and can be the finishing part of your fiberglass gelcoat repair kit. All Wizards Products are compliant with current VOC and prop 65 regulations and Mystic Cut contains no damaging chemicals or harsh abrasives making it a perfect surface cleaner for car detailing. Labels display GHS warnings and pictograms as required for professional use.
Features & Highlights
- PROFESSIONALS CHOICE: This body shop and car detailing favorite gives you fast cutting action and extreme gloss finishing by simply changing buffing pads. A wool pad will cut the fastest, then foam cutting pad, then switching to foam finishing pads to remove all fine car scratches for that showroom shine. Polish by hand for a fast paint scratch remover.
- SAFE FOR ALL PAINT: Wizards Mystic Cut is an exclusive cutting compound formula. It contains no wax, silicone, crystalline silica or scratchy abrasives, which makes it perfect for custom paint/clears or factory vehicle paint. Mystic Cut is recommended for 1200/1500/2000/3000 grit sand scratch removal determined by pad choice.
- EASY TO USE: No grit cutting, polishing or finishing makes Mystic Cut fast and easy to use after color sanding or just buffing to removing car scratches, or as a swirl remover. Long working time means it won't dry out and cause sticking and is dust free with rotary buffing machines or DA/ Orbital polishers. Water cleanup on the vehicle and the pads.
- BEAUTIFUL HIGH-GLOSS FINISH: This scratch removal formula brings paint correction to the highest level in car care as a swirl remover. Mystic Cut is not an oily cover up so scratches won't reappear; the polishing quality is so fine it shines more like a finishing glaze, even on faded paint. Pad choice is paramount for optimum cutting and gloss.
- WHAT MAKES US WIZARDS: We strive to develop the best car cleaners and detailing tools since 1986; we formulate, blend and package our own products; a manufacturer with exclusive formulas and owner involvement. Our customers tell us we have the best high-gloss polish, sealants, spray wax, rubbing compounds and detailing products available today.
Buffing & Polishing Pads
Mystic Cut Compound
7.5 x 5 x 10 inches
7.5 x 5 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wizards, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MB-PPD5-12, ean: 0736211489463,
Nanoskin Microbuff Paint Correction System is made for maximum efficiency. The advanced system is designed to remove moderate paint imperfections while leaving a swirl-free, ultra gloss finish. Specially formulated dense knit, short pile poly-fiber polishes fast without micro-marring, runs smooth and cool, leaving in a superior finish. As you move the polisher over the paint, the interface cushion adapts to the curves and contours of the paint, distributing the abrasives evenly for efficient
By Chicago Pneumatic
mpn: 69924, ean: 0792363699242,
Get smooth, swirl-free finishes with this powerful 5.7 amp dual action polisher. Two-way action creates a random orbit pattern for a glass-smooth finish. With six variable speed settings, you'll be able to handle a variety of tasks and materials!Dual-action random orbit for glass-like finishes. Runs at 2000-6400 OPM for optimum polishing. Two position side handle for optimum control. Hook and loop pad attachment. Comes with 6'' backing pad, side handle, spindle wrench, carbon brushes.
mpn: PW12, ean: 0651646070119,
The SlipStrop from Flexcut is the best way to maintain your tools' edge. It has been specially molded to follow the contours of most V and U gouges, which allows for polishing and deburring the hard-to-reach areas inside of gouges. Includes a small bar of Flexcut Gold Polishing Compound as well as detailed instructions. The SlipStrop is an indispensible tool for anyone who uses gouges, from delicate relief printmakers to mallet wielding carvers, and everyone in between.Sharpen your V and sweep
By Canopus Group
mpn: Canopus Scuff, ean: 7801024210276,
Made in USA, 3M 7447 Scotch-Brite Maroon General Purpose Hand Pad, 3M 7448 Pad Scotch Brite Gray Ultra Fine5Pk Grey Detail Sander + 5pk Red Maroon Scotch Brite pads, Scouring Pads, 3M Sandpaper Equivalent. Load resistant, Performs like steel wool grade 00 without splintering, Ultra fine consistent finish. Excellent general purpose sanding pads for prepping, final finishing and light cleaning, automotive primer, for final sanding of primer-surfacer, does not rust like steel wool. Scotch Brite