Free Shipping Included! YaeCCC 5000 Watt Voltage Converter Transformer - 110V/220V - Circuit Breaker Protection by YaeCCC at Daily News Detroit. MPN: JK-0162. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This voltage transformer allows you to convert voltages from 110-120 volt up to 220-240 volt or from 220-240 volt down to 110-120 volt for both home
Product Description & Reviews
This voltage transformer allows you to convert voltages from 110-120 volt up to 220-240 volt or from 220-240 volt down to 110-120 volt for both home use & industrial applications. The T-5000 is rated at 5000 watts maximum.
- Maximum Capacity: Up to 5000 Watt
- Converts/Transform Voltage: 110/120V to/from 220/240V
- Efficiency Factor: 1.50
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 10.2" x 6.5"
- The T-5000 is rated at 5,000 watts maximum.
- This transformer features a heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug. There are a total of three outputs on the front panel. Two are grounded 110V outputs designated for 120 volts with a US standard outlet and the only 220 volt universal outlet which accepts plugs from most countries.
- For safety, it's recommended by the manufacturer that the voltage transformer's maximum power should be equal or greater than the power rating of your appliance multiplied by 1.5. For example, if you have an appliance rated at 100 watts, you will need to pick a transformer with a maximum power of 150 watts or greater.
- The T-5000 series also features circuit breakers which protect the equipment and the transformer against overload. With circuit breaker protection you'll never need to replace fuses.
- The maximum power ratings must not be exceeded by the appliance connected to the transformer.
- To prevent damage and possible fire hazards, the fuse should be replaced with a slow-blow fuse(MDL) of the same ampere rating as the original if the fuse continues to blow, the transformer or the appliance connected to it may need repair.
Features & Highlights
- Up to 5000 Watt Maximum Capacity, Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Converter Transformer (110/120V - 220/240V).
- CE Certified. Dual Circuit Breakers Protection for Each Voltage (120V & 220V).
- Heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug. Use for use & industrial applications.
- 220 volt only universal outlet which accepts plugs from most countries.
- Circuit breakers protects the equipment against overload.
Yae First Trading Co.,Itd
Yae First Trading Co.,Itd
11 x 9 x 13 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by YaeCCC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FBA_DAVR3000 PRO, ean: 0788679295322,
3000 Watt Max Load Capacity. Great for use with electronics and refrigeration appliances. Norstar DAVR-3000 110/120 to 220/240 or 220/240 to 110/120 Step UP and Down Voltage transformer and Automatic Voltage Regulator . ...Single Phase. Input/Output ...
mpn: WF8945REP, ean: 0816227010261,
Our WF-8900REP converter replacement kit allows easy upgrade of existing power centers. Technicians can easily remove the lower section of certain power center brands and slide in the WF-8900REO unit. This exchange upgrades the old single stage charg...
mpn: UA-black, ean: 0689749874679,
Castries UPGRADED travel charger adapter, perfectly solve your charging problems when traveling abroadFlame Retardant Material: Castries travel adapter is made of high quality flame retardant material, resistant to high temperatures up to 1472℉, mo...
mpn: PM3-60LK, ean: 0701236795677,
LED Light. Internal Fan. Reverse polarity protection. Built-in 3 stage charging. 2 year warranty. ...