Yosoo Refrigerant Halogen Freon CFC HFC Leak Detector R134a R410a R22a by Yosoo at Daily News Detroit. MPN: 00EOT00708. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Performance index: Working temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 52 ℃ maximum sensitivity: 6gr/yr(halogen refrigerants) Battery life:about 50 hours under normal use
Product Description & Reviews
Working temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 52 ℃
maximum sensitivity: 6gr/yr(halogen refrigerants)
Battery life:about 50 hours under normal use
response time: instantaneous
Square type: unlimited
TanGan length: 20cm
Feet inch: 22.9 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm
preheating time: about 6 seconds
Reset the time: 2-10 seconds
electricity source: 6v DC, 4 x battery
(1) can detect air conditioning, the refrigeration system and refrigerant recovery device. Instrument for all the halogen gases (including chlorine and fluorine) has
reaction, but still not limited these:
E.G.R 12, R11 CFCs, R503 R500, etc...
E.G.R HCFCs R123, 22, R124, r114® etc...
E.G.R 134a Nathan Road, R404a HCFCs and R125 etc...
Still can detect other compounds, such as AZ - 50, HP62, MP39, etc...
(2) the detection of ethylene oxide on the medical equipment gas leak hole (detection halogen thrusters);
(3) the SF high voltage circuit breaker detecting 6;
(4) detection most fluorine, chloride, bromine (halogen gases);
(5) the detection fire-extinguishing systems, dragon gas.
1 x Instruction Sheet
1 x carrying pouch Black
1 x x Halogen Leak Detector with probe
Features & Highlights
- Test all contain halogen's refrigerants
- Adjust sensitivity, all instruments can automatically adjust to the optimum detecting state; Built-in voltage, high precision and using ultra-low power IC design, make the work is more stable, *batteries more durable;
- The battery voltage two color indicator
- USES the high quality sensors, the work high sensitivity, long life expectancy
Fuel Leak Detectors
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yosoo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 55900, ean: 0700376559002,
Detects all Refrigerants as low as 1/10 oz. per year Eliminates many false responses Heated Tin Oxide Element High, Medium and Low sensitivity The 55900 meets and exceeds all certification required by SAE for all refrigerants including the new R1234y...